Hi all, Ms. Jena here!
I hope your break has been very full and wonderful.
Officially, registration is next week, July 29 – Aug 2. We will be open for registration from 8-3 everyday and from 8-5 on Wednesday. Please call the office to make other arrangements if these times will not work for you.
However, online registration is available now! Your usernames are generally everything in front of the @ symbol of your email address. This is not 100%, but most of Mosaic parents were set up this way last fall. If you do not remember your password, please use the forgot password link. If you run into problems… please either email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, or come in next week. (I will NOT be in the office this week.)
Login to your PowerSchool Parent Portal and click on the “Registration Forms” link.
Don’t have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account? Click the following link and setup an online registration account.
Things to remember…
- There are mandatory fields, you may skip the others, but the more information I have the better!
- Current Immunizations are required to attend school.
- All Immunization Exemptions MUST be renewed annually at the beginning of the school year.
- Incoming 7th graders are required to have a Meningococcal and TDap vaccination. Please verify that your 7th grader is current and bring in proof! The Meningococcal is a new state requirement.
- Every parent/guardian will have an ‘in-house’ Mosaic-specific registration packet. Please plan on visiting the campus between July 29-Aug 2 to complete. (It won’t take too long… promise!) We will be open from 8-3 each day and 8-5 on Wednesday.
- New students to Mosaic must bring: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and immunization records.
We are excited to see you soon!